Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winter has reared it's ugly .....

This is what I woke up to this morning.  Ice everywhere.  It is pretty but oh my....

Dripping from tree branches to bird feeders...it covered everything!

The weather man said that it should be gone tomorrow as we are going to get up into the 40's but for today...a winter ice land.






Even too icy for the birds..didn't see one.  Put food out so maybe when it warms up a little they will come eat.









This branch is coated with ice...but it looks so pretty.

The winter honeysuckle blooms will survive.  They are hardy.
My clothes line is covered too.  Good thing I have a dryer!





















Even the favorite place of my backyard birds, the neighbor's pine tree was quiet.








Just enjoy while it is here, it won't last long.  I still think Spring is on the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment