Sunday, January 15, 2012

Signs of Spring!

Bird prints in the snow.  Could he be looking for the same thing I am?   "Spring"   I know, crazy you say...but there are signs!


The first sign is the daffodils coming up.  For middle of January they are really up!!


So I kept searching for more signs.  I know they are out there......
Oh, the lilac bush has these cute little green buds, just waiting for Spring......


This winter honeysuckle is blooming and it doesn't seem too bothered with the cold weather we have had the past week.....These little blooms smell so sweet.


This pink hellebore is blooming too.  Lots of flowers and the snow has it a bent over.
But the sun is shining today and from what I found in my backyard....."Spring" can't be too far away!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment