Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jewels and Fairies in the Garden.....

What a beautiful morning it is today!!!  After yesterday...tornado warnings and rain and rain....I know I said "we need the rain"  Well even though I didn't enjoy being in the house all day and my arthritis let me know that it was ugly weather out there.....this morning was wonderful!  I had my breakfast out on the porch and as the sun was hitting the yard I noticed jewel sparkling in the yard!  I grabbed my camera and this is what I found a "Fairy Land".......


For those of you that aren't familiar with my backyard....this was yesterday during the rain....


This morning I noticed all these tiny little webs that I didn't know were there before.....


Now these could be Fairy houses but then again it is probably spider homes.....



I was amazed how many there were......



The are in all shapes and sizes...I didn't see who made them but what beautiful work!
































This one was really pretty....

Look what happens when you get really close to it....all those tiny drops of water that look like jewels....


I thought ...well this could be the work of Fairies!?!?   Probably not...Spiders.....

I went back to my wall of bird houses and finally found a Spider!!!!

Looks like these bird houses have been taken over by Spiders.... I don't think Fairies live in bird houses....but then again I have never really talked to a Fairy.....


Then I noticed something in the doorway of the house to the left...Oh wow...could it be!  A Fairy!!!!


No....just a very big Spider....I just left her alone and went on my way around the yard.......

I was looking at my Morning Glory vine to see if any flowers have bloomed yet...This vine is huge..all the way up the Apple tree and just now starting to get what looks like flower buds....LOL ...never had this happen before...but while inspecting it I noticed something else!


On the Morning Glory vine were droplets of rain.....all in a row...looking like a jeweled necklace...




If you look closely ....it is like another world is inside the drops.....This could be the land of the Fairies!!!!



My Honeysuckle is still blooming pretty flowers.......

   Now if I was a Fairy ...this is where I would live......LOL.......




Here are a few more pictures of the droplets on different plants....It doesn't show in this picture but the sun shining on the Coleus was sparkling like diamonds......


The pond shows signs of fall...but the sun shining on it still gives it beauty....


































Even thin blades of this water Iris in the small pond ......


Well the fall season is fast going.....hope the winter season is just as fast going too!  LOL
Even though I didn't find any Fairies...I still believe that they are out there..... LOL...

Hope you enjoyed this walk through my yard ....

Enjoy the day!  Till we meet again!

I wish you all a Sunflower Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment