Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bike Ride!

The other morning early before it got hot and humid, I got on my bike and off I went.   I was going to go over the bike path bridge at High St.  I haven't been over it and that was my goal!
Had to figure out how to have my hat on with the helmet.   Needed that brim to keep the sun out of my eyes!
Here is the bridge and my bike.  I didn't know what I would find on the other side...the excitement was building!


View from the bridge.

The first thing I see is this cute bunny....
He just hopped in front of me and didn't seem a bit afraid.  The birds were chirping....

This Titmouse flew down to check me out.....

The over pass for the train...

That is 35 running along with the path.

Lots of flowers to see too.




Goat's Beard



Hedge Bineweed....
Swamp Milk Weed...




Sumac...










Trumpet Vine.


View of the path...was nice a cool along here.

This American Goldfinch was a pretty sight.


One of my favorite wildflowers, Chicory....

Turned around and heading back....I could have rode on for a while..but didn't want to over due and get to far out that I couldn't come back!  This is only my second time out on my bike in over two years....

Back across the bridge and headed for home.



I hope you enjoyed my ride and if it will ever stop raining maybe I can blog about something more exciting next time....
Till later, take care and go on an adventure!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment