Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hawk, Cooper

This one just visited my yard last week.  He was very patient.  He didn't move when we walked out by the Dogwood Tree he was in. He just kept his eye on us.





This was the first time we saw a Hawk visit our yard.  It was so exciting and no one believed me.  Was glad I had pictures to show.

This one landed right on the porch and stayed for a long time.  He was hugh.  I believe he is a juvenile.


He is waiting for the birds to return to the feeders.




This Hawk caught his dinner out of the pine tree next door and flew into my Dogwood tree.  I was just lucky to have my camera with me on the porch watching the snow fall.

I enjoy the Hawks visit.  I hope that he only gets the Sparrow. (so awful of me, but there are so many of them).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment