Monday, December 13, 2010

Carolina Wren

I just love the little Carolina Wren....They have so many sounds and for a little guy, they are loud!
The are so curious about everything and will explore every nook on the porch and in the yard. 

He doesn't stay in one place for very long.  I have a hard time getting any good pictures of him because just as I take the picture......he has gone on to other places!

He does love the nuts, so I have been able to get a few shots of him.

One year they nested in my yard right by the porch in this little bird house I had out for decoration.  It was so sweet to see the whole family on the porch.

A back shot.

This one is good to be able to see the white strip above his eye.

And now he has his nut and away he goes till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment